Turmeric Root Extract - 60 Vegetarian Gels
- Great for muscle sore muscles and swelling.
- Herbal vegetarian soft gels support healthy response to inflammation*
- Each softgel contains 200 mg Turmeric with 20 mg curcuminoids, 25 mg Turmeric root with 12 mg tumerones, 5 mg Black pepper extract.
- Meticulous combination of extracts ensures delivery of curcuminoids and tumerones within the full spectrum of Turmeric's natural phytochemical profile
- Vegetarian, non-GMO, & gluten-free. Herb identity assured via HPTLC fingerprinting and other methods specific to each herb
- * This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Herb Pharm Turmeric extract and soft gels work with the body’s natural
mechanisms to support a healthy response to inflammation*. Herb Pharm’s
turmeric is expertly crafted from hand-harvested and fully mature
rhizome of certified organic Curcuma longa plants. Turmeric extract is
easily dosed and may be added to water or other liquid for taste or
taken directly in the mouth. Herb Pharm liquid extracts are easily
absorbed into the bloodstream. Turmeric is spicy, rich, and rooty -
users are encouraged to embrace the taste. Turmeric is extracted in
organic cane alcohol to deliver a full spectrum of phytochemicals.
Softgels are produced using beeswax and are vegetarian, but not vegan.
The inclusion of certified organic Black pepper in the soft gels aids
the body's utilization of Turmeric's full potency - purity and safety
are assured through natural extraction with water and supercritical CO2.
Herb Pharm never uses synthetic solvents. The company's farm is
Certified Organic, Bee Friendly, and Salmon Safe.