Vitamin C 1000mg with Rose Hips
Vitamin C is one of nature's most powerful antioxidants, working to protect the body from harmful free radical molecules. It's found in some concentration in fruits and vegetables; however citrus fruits, strawberries, cantaloupe, tomatoes, broccoli, potatoes and leafy greens are the best sources. Ascorbic acid is the chemical name for pure Vitamin C. Vitamin C is a water-soluble, antioxidant vitamin. Vitamin C is not stored in the body and must be regularly replaced through diet or supplementation. The body cannot make Vitamin C on its own. Deficiency is rare, but smoking, stress and certain illnesses can cause reduced levels. Vitamin C provides antioxidant protection for many of the body's important enzyme systems. White blood cells (neutrophils) utilize Vitamin C to help produce cytotoxic enzymes, which they use to eliminate foreign matter. It is important in forming collagen, a protein that gives structure to bones, cartilage, muscle, and blood vessels. Vitamin C also aids in the absorption of iron, and helps maintain capillaries, bones, and teeth. Vitamin C plays an essential role in your body's immune system. Vitamin C also plays an important role in the p450 enzyme detoxification systems. NutraBio Vitamin C contains 1000mg of natural ascorbic acid with 65 mg of Rose Hips, a plant source containing naturally occurring Vitamin C, anthocyanins, and bioflavonoids.
Features & details
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY LIVING – Vitamin C is an excellent anti-oxidant, supports immune function, the formation of collagen, and helps protect vitamin A and E from oxidation.
- HIGH POTENCY – NutraBio Vitamin C with Rosehips provides 1000 mg of ascorbic acid per capsule, and 65mg of rosehips.
- BIOFLAVONOIDS – Each capsule provides 65 mg of rosehips which provide a natural source of Vitamin C, anthocyanins, and bioflavonoids.
- HIGH QUALITY - NutraBio uses only the best, and this product is no exception. Our Vitamin C with Rose Hips is non-GMO, soy free, gluten free, certified kosher, vegetarian, and made in the USA.
- THIRD PARTY TESTED – Like all NutraBio products, our Vitamin C with Rose Hips is tested by an independent third party lab to ensure it is both pure and meets our strict quality standards. Our products also feature fully transparent labels with no proprietary blends.