Vitamin D (2000 IU)
NUTRABIO VITAMIN D - 3 (2000 IU) (90 VEGTABLE CAPSULES)
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) is a fat-soluble vitamin that's naturally present in very few food sources. It has many functions in the body from contributing to bone health to supporting immune function. NutraBio Vitamin D3 is the same form of Vitamin D3 the body manufactures when skin is exposed to ultraviolet (UV) sunlight. Vitamin D3 may be more than three times as effective than other forms of Vitamin D3 in raising concentrations in the bloodstream and maintaining those levels for a longer time.
Features & details
- Immune and Brain Support - Supports proper functioning of the immune and nervous systems.
- Strong Bones - Vitamin D3 contributes to bone strength and bone formation.
- Daily Sun Exposure Supplement - NutraBio Vitamin D3 is the same form of Vitamin D3 the body manufactures when skin is exposed to ultraviolet (UV) sunlight.
- Superior Quality - NutraBio uses only the best, and this product is no exception. Non-GMO, gluten free, soy free, vegetarian, third-party tested and made in the USA.
- Third Party Tested, Full Disclosure - Tested by an independent third party lab to ensure it is both pure and meets our strict quality standards. All NutraBio products feature fully transparent labels with no proprietary blends.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, preferably with meal, or as directed by your physician.
Allergens: Free of the most common allergens such as dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, soy, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, barley, and lactose. No added sugars, salt, preservatives, salicylates, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
WARNING: NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. If you are pregnant or breast feeding, consult your health care professional before using this product. People with known medical conditions and/or taking drugs should consult with a licensed physician prior to taking.